Defensive stalwart Stuart Baldwin is the next player to face our 20 questions…
1. What is your day job?
London taxi driver
2. Which 3 guests would you invite for dinner?
Ricky Gervais, Arsene Wenger & Liam Gallagher
3. Where are you headed straight to, when the country is back 100% unrestricted?
Just down the pub without all the restrictions and closing times
4. Which team do you support?
5. Who is your all-time football idol?
6. If England are knocked out of the World Cup, who do you adopt?
I couldn’t, once England go out that’s it for me!
7. Who is winning the Premier League this season?
8. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
9. What is your all-time favourite movie/tv series?
Film – Saving Private Ryan. TV Series – Game of Thrones
10. What is your all-time favourite song?
Lucky Man by The Verve
And on Walton & Hersham FC…
11. What has been your favourite moment so far as a Swan?
My goal at home to Peacehaven in the FA Vase
12. Do you have a pre-match meal? And if so, what is it?
Not a routine one, just something light
13. What is the best goal you’ve seen this season for the Swans?
Difficult to choose but probably Dom’s flick at the near post against Ash, first game of the season (The Swans were rampant on the opening day, romping to 6-0 win)
14. Which ground was your favourite to play at, and which was the worst?
The Xcel Hub is my favourite ground to play at. I’ve played at so many bad grounds but I think Fleet Spurs takes it
15. What do you want to achieve by the end of the season?
Win the league & the FA Vase
16. Who is the joker of the team?
Sean thinks he is but he takes a lot of abuse, I’ll go with Hicksy
17. Who is the most serious in the team?
Max Hustwick, he does like a moan
18. Name a player you would recommend to Scott.
Messi? (The Surrey Comet might be linking WHFC with Messi next summer, you never know)
19. Name one thing you would like to see in the dressing room.
More of the lads paying their fines on time
20. Which teammate would you least like to share a room with?
Will get a lot of votes, but got to be Sean – little pest
Thanks for that Stuart.